The Commander Project
Here's where I shalll detail the deck plans for the Commander Project. My plan to make all 32 possible colour combinations for Commander and preferably make fun balanced decks.
The following list will detail the work in progress for each of the decks linking to decklists and documents as they exist. I shall be using the standard Magic acronyms of : Black ( B ), Green ( G ), Red ( R ), Blue ( U ) and White ( W ).
- Colourless : Kozilek, the Great Distortion
- B : Erebos, God of the Dead
- G :
- R : Akroma, Angel of Fury
- U : Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
- W : Avacyn, Angel of Hope
- BG : Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
- BR : Olivia Voldaren
- BU : Szadek, Lord of Secrets
- BW :
- GR : Ruric Thar, the Unbowed
- GU : Vorel of the Hull Clade
- GW : Rhys the Redeemed
- RU :
- RW :
- UW :
- BGR :
- BGU : Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
- BGW : Ghave
- BRU : Thraximundar
- BRW : Tariel, Reckoner of Souls
- BUW :
- GRU : Riku of Two Reflections
- GRW :
- GUW : Roon of the Hidden Realm
- RUW : Zedruu the Greathearted
- BGRU : Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder
- BGRW : Saskia the Unyeilding
- BGUW : Atraxa, Praetors' Voice
- BRUW : Breya, Etherium Shaper
- GRUW : Kynaios and Tirio of Meletis
- BGRUW : Progenitus
2017-02-28 : Added Jin-Gitaxis
2017-01-22 : Began migrating decklists to Tappedout.net
2016-12-11 : Added Kozilek.
2016-12-06 : Added Rhuric Thar.
2016-12-02 : Made Avacyn, Angel of Hope.
2016-11-18 : I stripped all the partner commanders and Zedruu out of the four colour decks as I intend to use them to make new decks.
2016-11-13 : Added a load more decks.
2016-11-06 : Updated Roon of the Hidden Realm with a few changes, and made changes to Olivia Voldaren. Added Erebos, God of the Dead.
2016-11-05 : Added the deck list for Roon of the Hidden Realm
2016-11-04 : Added the deck list for Olivia Voldaren with thoughts on changes to make and the like.
Updated Olivia Voldaren deck.
2016-11-03 : The plan begins. Put together the basic list including the decks I currently have and can remember the name of and the 5 new commander
I plan on using the partner commanders to fill in gaps in the 3 colour decks at the moment. Commanders in italic are probable, other are already built. Decklists with notes will be written for these soon.